Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Awk Squawk: A dirty joke

No internet at the new house, blerg.


Lil Watz, my brother, is headed off to Glorious Mountain College on Friday. This makes me feel very old. I also want to pick on him mercilessly.

Last weekend, while I was home, we were kind of talking about awkward collegey things. Lady Mum ran through the usual "Don't have sex / sex is bad / never have sex / but if you do have sex for the love of all things good and holy use protection" spiel.

To which my brother replies:

"If I somehow get a girl pregnant, we're naming the baby Odysseus for breaking through my Trojan wall."


Lady Mum put her head down on the table and Dr. Dad didn't quite get it.
I'm going to miss him.
And I will kill him if I become an aunt anytime soon.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is amazing.